Please test fpaste + fedora sticky notes instance

Athmane Madjoudj athmane at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 23 12:28:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 10/23/2012 01:33 AM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 17:05 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
>> Unless I'm missing something, this new system has no provision for
>> viewing expired pastes. It doesn't even let you know you're trying to
>> view an expired paste, it just claims it doesn't exist. fpaste lets
>> you
>> view them, if you answer a captcha...I guess until the paste ID is
>> re-used. I've found this useful on numerous occasions in practice. Any
>> chance of getting it back?
>
> Ugh, I haven't tested that out yet. I'll get in touch with infra and
> upstream about this.
>
> Thanks for pointing this out Adam! It's an important feature!

I've set the default expiration in paste.stg to 1mo (not sure if that
helps).

Note that sticky-notes does not use that logic for expired pastes
(they're deleted physically from the BD), if we need similar
functionality we should either set expiration to 'Keep paste forever' or
implement it

Thanks.

--Athmane