[Test-Announce] 2012-10-29 @ 15:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 13:08:49 UTC 2012

On 10/29/2012 06:12 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> # Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
> # Date: 2012-10-29
> # Time: 15:00 UTC
> (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
> # Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net
>
> Greetings testers!
>
> It's meeting time again tomorrow. Obviously the most important topic now
> is the Beta; we have the Go/No-Go this week and we need to get blockers
> knocked off and an RC spun up ASAP. We could discuss the LVM-by-default
> bug, though it may be best just to leave that to FESCo.

If FESCO has not reach conclusion before the meeting is held I propose
that we QA community come with official stance against making that
change based around Adams comment 9 on the relevant ticket.

"If no decision is made by then I don't see any option but to stick with
the current behaviour (ext4), we just cannot go poking this code two
days before we sign off on the Beta, no matter how theoretically safe it
is."

JBG