2012-10-29 - Fedora QA Meeting - recap

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:45:30 UTC 2012

On 10/30/2012 04:28 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> great.
>
> I was going byhttps://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/964#comment:18
> where mmaslano said there were only 3 votes, plus there 1. I didn't go
> recount.;)
>
> kevin

I think I did the same mistake this morning in any case let's hope this
was the last installer related surprise we have to deal with this
release cycle.

We where fortunate that Remi was paying attention and monitoring the new
apache version 2.4 this release cycle, creating a tracker bug and
identified and filing whopping 60 bugs that update brought for various
components while the QA community is stuck focusing and dealing with the
installer and related issues...

JBG