[Test-Announce] Fedora 18 Alpha Test Compose 5 (TC5) Available Now!

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat Sep 1 10:06:38 UTC 2012

The first few tries installing TC5 with Son of Suse installer
stalled with a cursor on a black screen.

After a few tries I was able to install a KDE desktop.
Son of Suse Anaconda  did not seem to want to install gnome or xfce.
I was disappointed to find no choice for Mate.

I don't know how long this load will keep running but at least
it is showing signs of life.

I do believe custom disk partitioning should be working reliably
before official Alpha release.

--
Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R     caf at omen.com   www.omen.com