F18 Alpha Pre-TC6 ISO Ready for Testing

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 5 02:38:57 UTC 2012

Tim Flink <tflink <at> redhat.com> writes:

> I built DVD and netinstall isos with package sets similar to what will
> likely be in TC6 so that we can test and provide some karma for the
> builds involved.
>
> The isos are available at:
> http://imagebuilder.fedoraproject.org/testimage/18/pretc6/

Turns out I can download from imagebuilder to secondary01 at about 20 Mbytes/s
so only takes a few minutes to get the DVD and netinst. I built and posted delta
ISOs from 18 Alpha TC5 at

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/deltaisos/18-Alpha-preTC6/From_18-Alpha-TC5/x86_64/

The size is relatively large (about 17.3% of full size) but applydeltaiso ran
quickly when verifying that the deltas worked.