Reporting translation issues

A S Alam apreet.alam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:07:30 UTC 2012

ਬੁੱਧਵਾਰ  05 ਸਤੰਬਰ 2012 03:48 ਸ਼ਾਮ ਨੂੰ, Mateusz Marzantowicz ਨੇ ਲਿਖਿਆ:
> Is there a single place for reporting translation issues in Fedora 18 or
> should I contact each project separately?

1) if there are many issues specific to a language, it can be reported
to:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/describecomponents.cgi?product=Fedora%20Localization

or if is more than one language, it can be CC to trans@ list. This way
translation team know the issue to fix.

Bug reported by this way is not going to actual component direclty, but
language team and after fixing issue, it is moved to actual component
(like gnome-shell or system-config-users).

2) If there is few issues, it can be reported component and then cc to
language mailing list. Bug directly reported to component, developer
knows about it.

> Is it possible to release (through update channel) new package version
> in Fedora just because of changes in translated messages?

it may depends upon Severity or Priority of issue (in translation).
(like Application may crash or failed to start)

thanks

--
A S Alam

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FLTG