[criteria update] Package set

Kamil Paral kparal at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 09:40:57 UTC 2012

> > To be as broad as possible is nice, but for now, there is nothing
> > like
> > 'default package set', you have to choose some, so the amending of
> > this
> > criterion is necessary.
>
> No it's not.

Johann, I don't really understand your point. The term 'default package set' no longer exists in Fedora 18.

> We do not tailor criteria's to a *specific* installer or installer
> behaviour Anaconda or otherwise.
>
> JBG

It is necessary to have a good balance between abstraction and factuality.

I would say the existing criterion is in fact quite tailored to F17 Anaconda, and the new criterion is more abstract. But that doesn't mean that one is better than another. We don't want to be too specific, but reading and understanding too abstract sentences is difficult too. I consider the proposed wording OK.