F18 Alpha action needed: karma for blocker-fixing updates and votes on proposed blocker/NTH bugs

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 09:24:39 UTC 2012

On Friday 07 of September 2012 18:14:19 Adam Williamson wrote:
> Hey, folks. We're definitely getting somewhere with 18 Alpha, finally:
> as things stand, we're one bug away from an RC compose.

Awesome!

> Thanks for all the karma in response to the last request. We've pushed
> most of those builds stable now. Right now, the list of
> blocker/NTH-fixing builds that require karma is:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/PackageKit-0.8.3-2.fc18

Fixed, karma +1. Both installation/updates works now.

> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/osmo-0.2.12-0.2.svn924.fc18

Fixed, karma +1. Installation works, after quick testing, osmo seems fine.

> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/anaconda-18.6.6-1.fc18

Seems ok for me, chrony and rsync are now dependencies, installed system is
not messed up with live user stuff (root password bug is now in POST state). I
expect firstboot is going to be fixed by comps.

Karma level reached already for Anaconda, so please try PackageKit (simplest
way is to use pkcon install some_package_you_like) and osmo.

> Apart from karma, it would really help if people (especially those who
> are experienced blocker voters) could vote on the current proposed
> blocker and NTH bugs, which are listed at
> http://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/current . You can vote in the
> bugzilla tickets, as myself and Johann already have - just add a comment
> with your vote and any rationale.

Ok, going through!

> Thanks all!

Thanks Adam!