systemd help was: Re: Rawhide rc.local fails to start

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:13:51 UTC 2012

> Actually, that seems about right since I don't believe the systemd scripts are running in a graphical environment.
>
> Did you have have this working before?

Never had a problem with incorrect characters prior to F18(Rawhide)

>To me, it sounds as if what you want to accomplish could easily be done by placing the setxkbmap stuff in ~/.bash_profile.

That will still leave me with incorrect character to input into lightdm

Aside from trying to remember an incorrect password,
it only seems to affect level 5.
If I place telinit 3 on the kernel line,
logs in with correct password.
Maybe it's a bug, but "us keymap" brough up nothing relevant in bz.rh

--
Regards,
Frank