The future of how to debug pages

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Sep 24 20:25:26 UTC 2012

On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:29:39 +0000
"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:

> A while back I started the initiative and writing how to debug pages
> for QA Community to use and was about to write another when I noticed
> when there has been put a big fat banner referring to upstream wiki
> page on it.
>
> So my question here should we continue with this initiative which was
> aimed at better documentation in the project and to improve general
> reporting or should we simply drop the effort?
>
> JBG
>
> 1. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_Systemd_problems

I think if upstream projects want to provide information on this, that
should be preferred. In cases where they don't for whatever reason, I
think a page on our wiki is fine.

The problem will end up being knowing where to go... perhaps we could
make a single page on the wiki about debugging and point to the various
upstream or local debugging pages?

kevin