Selinux in development releases

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 21:45:23 UTC 2012

On 09/24/2012 09:39 PM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> Good. I know I'm Mr. Nobody here, but his answer would be definitive.

There is no Mr. Nobody in the QA community ;)

Having selinux in permissive mode ( especially during alpha ) is from my
pov more likely to hinder participation than to increase it.

And this has been exceptionally bad since the introduction of systemd
and most notable because of lack of communication from the three amigos
to Dan.
( they make changes without notifying Dan about it, not giving him
enough time to act on it )

JBG