Selinux in development releases

John.Florian at dart.biz John.Florian at dart.biz
Tue Sep 25 15:05:39 UTC 2012

> From: "Jason L Tibbitts III" <tibbs at math.uh.edu>
>
> JF> I do wish there was some master switch to temporarily enable logging
> JF> for them.
>
> You mean, besides the existing "disable dontaudit rules" switch?  Just
> run "semoduile -DB".  It's pretty much mandatory to do that first when
> debugging selinux problems.

No, that would be the one I'd want and was completely unaware of.  ;-)

I was going to suggest that this should be noted at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SELinux/Troubleshooting, but I see it
already is.  This just proves what I was saying about Dan's superhuman
response times.  He can somehow introduce just requested features prior to
the present time!  =)

Regardless of how dumb I feel right now, thanks so much for pointing that
out.

--
John Florian