Network Manager

Lawrence Graves lgraves95 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:18:33 UTC 2013

After a successful install, I came to find out there were two problems
and the one I was most concerned about was the network manager. I use a
duel-band router and I am unable to connect to the 5g network. The other
two things are the Nvidia drivers and Vmware Workstation. I believe
those will be dealt with by the time the Beta is released. Other than
what I had mention, I see great success with this release already.
--
All things are workable but don't all things work. Prov. 3:5 & 6