my impressions of F19A, from Radeon testing day

DJ Delorie dj at redhat.com
Fri Apr 26 17:33:53 UTC 2013

> I think this is because it's impossible to build a
> non-patent-infringing version, but IMBW.

Yeah, I know.

> Yeah...'typical for four monitors' is still pretty edge case, y'know =)

At the time, it was "typical for one 30" monitor" to buy smaller
monitor(s) to go beside it (the 20" rotated matched up perfectly).  My
son has a similar setup; one 1080p main monitor for WoW with a smaller
portrait monitor beside it for Facebook.  My daughter has two
monitors, a small main monitor with a larger one above it.  Nobody in
our family has two same-sized monitors.

> I don't think I could fit four monitors on my desk.

My solution to that was to build a bigger desk :-)
(but that's even more "edge case" than usual for me)