F19 alpha and VirtualBox

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Sat Apr 27 17:30:04 UTC 2013

On Qui, 2013-04-18 at 13:08 -0500, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> On 04/18/2013 12:29 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote:
> > What is the "official version" and how does it differ from
> > the Rpmfusion version?
>
> https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Linux_Downloads
>
> It doesn't differ from the RPMFusion version.

rpmfusion provides kernel kmods for every kernel of updates and
update-testings of stable versions.
we remove some bundle software and build against system software, also
build with Xorg and Mesa of Fedora system. We try better integration
with .desktop file association etc, provide bridge hardware, udev rules
for usb, integrated web cams etc  and folder sharing , also have
VirtualBox-guest to install in fedora as guest (slave) system, systemd
rules ... etc

on
But I'm writing because sometimes when I am restoring machine state of
F19 as guest , system freeze ( hangs ), I think is just happens with F19
don't saw any problem with others vms

Have you any idea what could be ?

Thanks
--