Bug report with private info

moshe nahmias moshegrey at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 08:14:08 UTC 2013

Isn't it possible to list all the fields of the sensitive data?
That way it will be easier for the user to see which data is compromised
and at the very least the user won't have to go through all the data
transmitted just to see that the user name is the only sensitive info
that's sent.
It is easier that way to find if the password is there too for example,
it's harder to find the needle in the haystack if the data is not organized.

Moshe