LibreOffice 4.1 menu display problem.

Kevin Martin ktmdms at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:56:02 UTC 2013

I'm using the following package of LibreOffice:

Version: 4.1.1.2
Build ID: 4.1.1.2-1.fc21

When I open a file in LO, the menu's don't display properly (only the icons and a - where the words should be).  If I grab the
window border and drag the window a little, then the menu's display properly, at least until I actually click on the menu I want,
then it goes back to only showing the icon and a -.  Obviously, something isn't painting this particular window correctly but I
don't know what or why.  Any thoughts/recommendations greatly appreciated.

Kevin