dracut-initqueue[265]: /dev/disk/by-label/Fedora-18-x86_64-Live-Desktop.is does not exist.

Namikaze Minato lloydsensei at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:22:52 UTC 2013

News from me again.

I tried a fresh install with secure boot from the DVD. That works well
i.e. I can boot on the livecd and install fedora but I encountered two
problems:
1) Computer won't boot automatically. I have to go each time in the
boot menu, choose to "boot from EFI file" (instead of the default "os
boot manager") and then manually go to the full tree:
ACPi[a lof of hex identification numbers]/EFI/fedora/shim.efi
2) I lost 3 USB ports out of 4. Nothing I plug on those works. Not a
single message in dmesg.

Of course this is not suitable for me so I'll just go back to legacy
boot for now. If you have information on how to correct that, feel
free to tell me what I should do and I'll try. MY searches however did not help.

I still haven't re-tested booting on the livecd with the iso copied on
USB with dd, I'll do that as soon as I get an USB key that doesn't
crash from time to time.

Regards,
Camusensei