Did gnome 3.7.5 break things for anyone else?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Feb 7 16:34:38 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 10:57:03 -0500,
   Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]

I got the fail whale. Though it only covered the lower half of the screen,
which is different than in the past.

There where also some selinux AVCs, but using permissive mode didn't seem
to fix the main problem.

I also noticed that I couldn't use enter to select the currently highlighted
user name in gdm and had to left click instead. Also the gdm cursor icon
had changed.

I tried running gnome-tweak-took while using Mate, but that didn't work.
I was thinking I might need to turn off the force fallback switch. I can
do that later with gsettings, but I didn't have enough time this morning
before leaving to try that.