Proposal: "automatic blockers"

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Feb 16 05:53:32 UTC 2013

On 15/02/13 07:49 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:

> The problem being that what is an automatic blocker to me is not an
> automatic blocker to you.
>
> Case in point from last release cycle the regression I faced with radeon
> driver

That's not really a problem at all: the only things that are automatic
blockers are the things we all always agree are blockers. =) i.e., the
things in the list - if you look at the list, those are the ones that
always get three +1s and AcceptedBlocker about 30 seconds after they're
brought up. Stuff like 'the repoclosure test on the DVD failed'.