BlockerBugsApp to AutoQA Trac?

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 15:14:49 UTC 2013

On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 05:03:32 -0500 (EST)
Kamil Paral <kparal at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hey Tim,
>
> maybe we should move the BlockerBugsApp from Fedora QA Trac to AutoQA
> Trac, so that test-list doesn't receive all these notifications? They
> are more development related than testing related.

I'm not sure that AutoQA trac is the best place for it, either. If we
do move it, I'd rather create a new trac instance for the blocker
tracking app or as a qa-devel trac for the current and future tools
which are maintained by QA.

Either way, I'm not so worried about it at the moment if nobody's
complaining. If the general consensus is that we should move the app to
a different trac instance, I'm fine with that or we can leave it alone
for now.

Tim