Fedora 18 issues with translations and keymaps

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 15:31:49 UTC 2013

On 01/03/2013 03:26 PM, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> That's more - do not ship blindly, try to figure out as much as possible
> but within the time frame we have.

You may not have been long enough sitting in the release chair to
realize that the time frame that was used to initially determined the
first release cycle of the Fedora has since long been out grown.

Heck I cant even remember any release that has been manage to be shipped
on time.

Can you provide me with proper argument why it is so urgent to release
now? Why the rush? What benefit it's supposed to bring to our end user
instead of delivering them better complete working product?

JBG