update some testcases

John.Florian at dart.biz John.Florian at dart.biz
Tue Jan 8 20:49:53 UTC 2013

> From: Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com>
> Sure, but then you've just switched modes. The decisions you made on the
> Guided path are wiped out. This could be made clearer in the UI, though
> - I've seen several users report that they expected to be able to, say,
> delete partitions in Guided mode, then create them in Custom mode.

I did that just today with my desktop machine.  I wanted to leverage the
Guided feature for most of the setup, but needed to rm the home partition
since I have that via NFS.

To me the existing naming seemed fairly clear.  In a Guided mode, I expect
to have the way led for me, but I should be allowed to deviate.  With a
Manual mode I expect to lead the way, but also be offered tools to make
that easier.  I guess I didn't think of it so much as modes though, as
much of a initial question of how much assistance was I going to require.

PS.  I may have all the names horfed up here.  I've only used the new
anaconda this once.  I've installed F18 hundreds of times already, but
always via kickstarts ala livecd-tools.
--
John Florian