[SOLVED] Re: Yum Upgrade -- A couple of issues

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:14:02 UTC 2013

Yes, the .xsession-errors (quoted under the message) was it. I feel
stupid now. I looked into running services and indeed polkit and upower
had "failed" state.

# yum reinstall polkit\* upower
# reboot

fixed the issue completely. Sorry for the "spam". I hope at least that
this helps someone, should they encounter the same problem.

Thanks,
Martin