Fedora 18 kickstart, WiFi and secondary repositories

ajsfedora ajsfedora at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 03:56:50 UTC 2013

When Anaconda loads my kickstart file I get a warning that dracut does
not support wifi and so my wireless interface needs to be configured
manually through the GUI.

Since Anaconda can't connect to the repos that I've specified using the
'repo' command in my kickstart file, it gets confused and even after I
configure the wireless interface in the GUI, it complains about not
finding RPMs.

Is there a workaround for using secondary repositories with a wireless
interface?

ajs