[Test-Announce] Fedora 19 Final Test Compose 2 (TC2) Available Now!

Peter Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:22:17 UTC 2013

Andre Robatino wrote:

> As per the Fedora 19 schedule [1], Fedora 19 Final Test Compose 2
(TC2)
> is now available for testing.

I just tried it. It doesn't work :{(

I had the same problem as with the alpha release.

During the selection of the drive/partition to install to, I select
the drive that the free partition is on, click done, and a screen
appears with options. I click custom partitioning (I have f18 and
data on other partitions on the drive, so I don't want it wiped
out!).

At this point, the screen goes blank (10% greyish) and nothing
happens, even after 10 minutes of waiting. Virtual desktop 1 has
some message about a "g" value not being set. Otherwise, there
isn't any sense I can make of it.

With the alpha release, it was similar, except that after I
selected custom partitioning, a window appeared over the other one,
with the list of partions displayed, if I recall correctly. Then,
this new window slid behind the other previous one and the mouse
faded out so that I could not bring it back to the front. This
occurred numerous times, so I gave up and decided to wait for the
beta.

Well, now we are at TC2 and it still doesn't work. I have wasted
hours downloading and burning disks. I am going to wait for the
release.