Anaconda grub install options?

David Lehman dlehman at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 16:00:22 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-06-11 at 09:06 -0400, Tom Horsley wrote:
> Anyone know if there are plans to provide an option to
> anaconda so I can have it install all the needed files
> in /boot, but don't screw with the MBR?

There is no option to install the bootloader to /boot, but there is an
option to not install any bootloader. See here:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/Installation_Guide/s1-diskpartsetup-x86.html#s1-x86-bootloader

Feel free to refer to the rest of that document to answer other
questions you may have in the future -- that's what it's for.