GSOC 2013 - Self Introduction - Blocker Tracking Application

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Tue Jun 11 18:31:56 UTC 2013

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:58:45 +0600
Ilgiz Islamgulov <ilgizisl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Ilgiz Islamgulov and I'm a student at Ufa State Aviation
> Technical University in Ufa, Russia.
>
> I'll be working on Blocker Tracking Application [blockerbugs]. The
> Fedora Blocker Bug Tracking App is web application that was designed
> to track release blocking bugs and related updates in Fedora releases
> currently under development. While the app itself already exists,
> there are many features which I would like to implement.

Welcome to the party known as the Blocker Tracking App. We're glad to
have you!

> I'll be posting updates on my [blog], my progress will be tracked on
> [reviewboard] and you may reach me directly on #fedora-qa as ilgiz or
> on this email. Feel free to contact me!

I'm looking forward to working with you over the summer. I'm also
looking forward to having the features you're planning to work on
(which will be described in more detail via email or blog posts, for
those interested).

Tim