Validation tests not yet run against Final

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Mon Jun 17 19:22:06 UTC 2013

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013 05:24:29 -0400 (EDT)
Josef Skladanka <jskladan at redhat.com> wrote:

> Just a note:
>
> we also have a script which can go through wiki matrices to make
> statistics, so it might be useful (at least) as a source of
> inspiration.
>
> https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-qa.git/tree/stats/testcase_stats

I took a look at that before writing something new and I didn't think
it was quite capable of what I was trying to do (eventually enable
transfer of the wiki matrices to a database grouped by table) and for
the level of detail I was after (the last time a test case was run for
specific arches and pretty much all the other details in the matrices),
I wanted to get away from regexps.

Either way, you've solved a few things that I hadn't gotten around to
yet (extracting the text matrices from wiki markup, grabbing from api
etc.) so I'll likely be taking code from the testcase_stats script if I
continue working on it.

It might be worth looking to combine the two approaches at some point
but I want to fix a few issues in my parser before actually suggesting
that it be used elsewhere.

Tim