consider people with poor vision

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Wed Jun 19 21:25:29 UTC 2013

> No need to hook anything, you just need to run the installer in a
> session, then all the infrastructure is available: accessibility, input
> methods, etc.

While I'm nominally all for this, this does imply running the installer
composited, which we're not currently doing.  I'm _personally_ fine with
3D being a requirement, but that's because I'm not afraid of fixing my
own drivers when they don't work for me; I would feel a lot more
comfortable requiring 3D in the installer if we had a bright-line
regression test for "does 3D work enough for gnome-shell".

- ajax