system-config-services-0.101.9-1.fc19.noarch fails

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed May 8 00:46:20 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-05-07 at 17:34 -0700, Joshua Andrews wrote:
> Something is starting an update service which is annoying because it
> interferes with yum. So I go to system-config-services to find out if
> I can kill whatever it is that checks for updates and it just dies.

Thanks for the report, it's probably filed already but I'll check. But
just to let you know, you're unlikely to find what you're looking for
there anyway; you'd better go to the Software application, click
'Software' next to Activities (top menu, OS X style), click Software
Sources, and change the "Check for updates:" setting. HTH!