F19 Beta RC2: First log in - GNOME Welcome goes full screen

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Tue May 21 20:54:15 UTC 2013

Is it possible to disable this "feature"? It might be funny when you are
10 years old, new Linux user and just gotten your first computer from
your parents. For all other cases it's ... ridiculous? After 10 new
accounts I'll have to contact psychotherapist. Besides, it scared me
because I had to wait about 5 secs. before video loaded and was
uncertain if my freshly installed box hanged with White Screen of
Death). What is most important - it is wasting users time.

Mateusz Marzantowicz