Self-introduction: Ricardo Varas

Ricardo Varas Santana ricardoivaras at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 00:54:19 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

My name is Ricardo, 32 years old living in Santiago de Chile.

I've been a Linux user since 2006 or so, and my contributions to the Linux
world have been related to KDE and openSUSE pretty much under translation,
marketing and a few of bug triage. Of course I can build packages from
source, know my way around repos, use of bugzilla, etc.

Now I am moving on and, I really have no doubt I would love to join the
Fedora Project and focus on GNOME. I'll be glad to be part of the Fedora QA
Team in particular, and looking forward to it.

Contact info as follows:

IRC: rvaras
Twitter: ricardovs
Gmail: You already have it :)