Let's stop using wiki for test results

Josef Skladanka jskladan at redhat.com
Fri Oct 11 14:06:20 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi, Viking-Ice!

this app is/was a "resultsdb proof of concept" that actually had a practical use. If you are willing to investigate other (existing) tools, I'll be glad to read your research. In the mean time, I think it's OK to offer this alternative (since it also has the wiki-syntax export, so we're not losing any results)...

J.