Let's stop using wiki for test results

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 16:07:02 UTC 2013

On 10/11/2013 03:49 PM, Samuel Sieb wrote:

> Is it a language comprehension issue or do you just deliberately
> misrepresent what people say to match what you want to believe? That
> response was asking if you had any suggestions, not implying that no
> research was done.  I know you were here for the last big discussion
> about finding a replacement and the results of that search.  Please
> stop being so antagonistic.

We for one first need to identify which our requirements are before we
either use existing solution and or or write one on our own as well as
gather compare and evaluate existing solution before we try to write and
maintain an application to do this from scratch on our own.

Which is why I was curious how we suddenly had come to the conclusion we
should just go ahead and write one from scratch because afaik there
exist no evaluation, no wiki page with comparison nor us actually
defining what we need and want from such system but I might have missed
that discussion.

JBG