KDM Fedora 20

Mike Chambers mike at mtchambers.com
Wed Oct 16 15:51:38 UTC 2013

Did an F20 install with KDE.  When I went to System Settings to set auto
login like I always do, it was missing.

So I discovered ssdm was the display manager, and kdm not even
installed.  So I installed KDM, configured auto-login as usual, it still
wouldn't do auto-login.  I discovered I had to change my display-manager
to kdm instead of ssdm.

Because using KDE, is ssdm still suppose to be the display manger or
should kdm had been chosen instead?  Or at least the configuring done
like normal like it was kdm, and work *with* ssdm instead?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best little town on Earth!"