Fedora 20 nfs

Mike Chambers mike at mtchambers.com
Thu Oct 17 07:06:47 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-10-16 at 17:10 -0700, T.C. Hollingsworth wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Mike Chambers <mike at mtchambers.com> wrote:
> > Tried your script but got an exit code, ugh can't remember it now.
>
> That was my fault, sorry.  The quoting was screwed up and an escape
> character was transposed.  (I blame Monday.  :-p)
>
> The correct line should be:
>
> ExecStart=/bin/bash -c "until ifconfig p5p1 | grep '192\.168'; do
> continue; done"
>
> (Also make sure it's all on one line despite my mailer's insistence
> that it should be two.  ;-)

With the fix above, the really wait script now works.  Rebooted twice to
be sure and the nfs dir got mounted both times as it should.  Thanks for
that :)

So it is nm-online that is saying it's online when really it's not?
Then obviously everything else tries to do it's thing since network
should be up?

Guess I need to change systemd bug to nm-online or whatever
bug/component that falls under.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY