[Test-Announce] Announcing the release of Fedora 20 Alpha!

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 25 03:22:09 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-24 19:51 (GMT-0700) Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX composed:

>> 5GB *do* fit on a single DVD if it's DL. And, more

Would anyone waste a DL DVD on an alpha or beta iso?

>> to the point, they fit fine on a USB stick or in a VM, which we figure
>> is how most people test these days.

> Why not use 7GB then?

Do RW DL DVDs exist? Why not 8 to match small USB sticks?

> One ISO with Gnome, KDE, Xfce, Exim, Mingw and Wine?

Sure, why not make everyone who won't HTTP install download the sinks from
every room in the house, garage, boat and motorhome just to get the one they
actually need?

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/