Is KDE usable in rawhide?

Christopher Meng cickumqt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 08:56:53 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I updated my entire system in February and since then the KDE doesn't
work(even KDE 4.13). Each time when I login the desktop I can only move my
cursor, while trying to click any icons or shortcuts, it doesn't respond.

This happened once before February, IIRC in the last year I met this but
after then I updated and the problem went away, now it happen
again(regression maybe).

I checked my system after the stuck, mem usage and cpu usage are not high,
that says, they are normal.

I don't know how to debug the problem. Can someone give me some hints?

Thanks.