Blocker Bugs page, Chrome vs Firefox

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Tue Aug 19 15:54:01 UTC 2014

On Aug 19, 2014, at 9:22 AM, Tim Flink <tflink at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 09:12:24 -0600
> Chris Murphy <lists at colorremedies.com> wrote:
>

>> On Aug 19, 2014, at 1:18 AM, Christopher Meng <cickumqt at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't see the issue here, too.
>>>
>>> Maybe caused by the special hardware?
>>
>> Well this is just bizarre. This morning, it's working fine.
>> Everything is the same, the system hasn't even rebooted. Yesterday I
>> relaunched Chrome, same problem. Today? Different results. Lovely.
>
> Sounds like fun :)

Yesterday I Google searched for "raspberry pie" images and Google said there were no such images found. Quit Chrome, relaunched, same results. Bing worked. Filed a Google search bug. 30 minutes later they responded "works for me" so I tried again, and it worked for me too. I did get a screen shot of the no results behavior though.

>> Tim, my FAS credentials don't work on
>> phab.qadevel.cloud.fedoraproject.org so I can't close the bug myself.
>
> With phabricator you need to create a linked local account with your
> FAS credentials before you can actually log in.
>
> I'll close the bug, though.

Thanks. I'm not seeing how to link a local account with FAS. The Phabricator FAQ says FAS logins will work shortly, so if that's still WIP I'll wait.

Chris Murphy