Karma in F20

Lili Nie lnie at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 08:53:19 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

 It seems that f21 is also affected here:
 [lnie at localhost ~]$ fedora-easy-karma
Getting list of installed packages...
Waiting for Bodhi for a list of packages in updates-testing (F21)...
Cannot query Bodhi: ServerError(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/list, -1, Request timed out after 120.0 seconds)
 [lnie at localhost ~]$ fedora-easy-karma