Note on multipath test case status

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 3 07:27:13 UTC 2014

Hi folks! Just so no-one thinks I'm fudging anything, you may note I'm
currently changing the QA:Testcase install to multipath test case on the
matrix. It's currently listed as 'Final' priority and until about 30
seconds ago claimed it was 'associated' with the release criterion "The
installer must be able to detect (if possible) and install to supported
network-attached storage devices.", but I'm fairly sure that was simply
an error on my part. The criterion doesn't cite multipath either before
or after the F21 rewrite, and the thread "RFC: Multipath testing as a
(optional?) criteria for RC?" from last year -
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2013-May/115197.html -
makes it fairly clear we really didn't consider multipath as
release-blocking at that time, and I don't see any record that we
decided to make it blocking since then.

That's why I'm changing the matrix so the test case has the 'Optional'
priority, and editing the test case and criteria so they don't claim
this test case is related to the criterion.