Fedora 21 updates-testing question

Gene Czarcinski gczarcinski at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:51:41 UTC 2014

Since it is not December 9 yet, should be testing with all the updates
from updates-testing?  I am talking about true testing here.  Any
install with RC5 only will be left in that state until general
availability when updates will be valid.

I realize that once Fedora 21 is released, that some of the packages in
the "current" updates-testing will be moved to updates, others will be
discarded as OBE and the rest left in updates-testing for further
testing. I realize that, at this point, nothing will change the Fedora
21 base but this could help with day-zero and day-one fixes.

Any suggestions for packages to test, please suggest!

Gene