Successful install of F21-Xfce on Lenovo x120e

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Fri Dec 12 20:21:56 UTC 2014

Install went smoothly.  Took about an hour for a netinst from my local repo.

Was able to add local updates repo per Adam's instructions.

Yes, system got hot during install; both CPUs at max and who knows what
else.  Still need to tear into the unit to see if the heatsink is on right.

No problems with nvram.  I suppose once this was fixed with a Fedora
entry, nothing furture needed.

System boots up.  So now it will be moving everything over, installing
all the stuff I had on my old system.  And submit bug reports on Xfce as
I go (like turning off screen on lock).

Have a good weekend all.