sometimes things I tell in this forum are my faults

Joerg Lechner julechner at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 11:20:40 UTC 2014

Hi,
Can I tell something about me? My name is Joerg Lechner, I am living in southern Germany.
I am a pensioneer. For about 30 years I was designing, programming and testing SW in the telecommunication
area. We used a high level language to program.
Privately I was always interested in Linux, a long time ago I started using Redhat, now Fedora. With Fedora 20
I decided to join and contribute to the test group, as far as I can.
I wish You all Merry Christmas and a Happy, Successful 2015.
Kind Regards
Jöerg