Notice: Update Phabricator Accounts on qadevel to use FAS Persona

Tim Flink tflink at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 19:44:03 UTC 2014

On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:20:40 -0700
Tim Flink <tflink at redhat.com> wrote:

> I've been putting this off for a while but it's time to actually do
> it.
>
> I'm going to disable username/password logins to phabricator when I
> update it with the newest build next week. The username/password
> system was only meant as a temporary system until we could get FAS
> auth working and that's been working well for more than 6 months.

Everyone has linked their account to FAS through Persona and local
Username/Password login to our Phabricator instance has now been
disabled.

There shouldn't be much of a noticable change other than the lack of a
username/password box on login.

If you do run into issues, please let me know so we can get them fixed.

Tim