Strange software selection for F21

Samuel Sieb samuel at sieb.net
Fri Dec 26 21:35:04 UTC 2014

I'm using the Fedora Server 21 netinstall iso on a USB flash drive.
There was previously an F18 installation on the laptop.  The first time
I tried to do the install, on the software selection screen, there were
the Fedora products at the top.  I selected Workstation and the options
I wanted, then started the install.  Part way through (I wasn't there at
the time), the laptop turned off for some reason.  I started the install
again and this time, the default selection was "Gnome Desktop" and there
was no sign of any products.

Any ideas on what happened?  I'm not referring to the power off, but why
the software selection options were different the second time.