What's with Rawhide?

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX caf at omen.com
Mon Dec 29 20:27:23 UTC 2014

For the last week or so rawhide has been so broken I can't
get enough of it working to test much of anything.

I generally choose the "development and creative" menu
choice.  After installation there is no graphical desktop.
Init 5 does not work with either a Radeon 2600XT or
Nvidia board.

Lgging in to BASH I discover that NFS is missing.
Updatedb and locate are also missing.

Rpmfusion has a rawhide repo but rawhide wants
to see a Fedora 22 repo.

Are these problems transitory or are they part of
a grand new Flag Day?  Please wake me up when
there is enough of rawhide for me to test.

--
      Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com