Introduction

Jonathan Calloway jonathancalloway at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 22:23:46 UTC 2014

I am new to testing and QA, but not new to Linux.  I first began to work on UNIX/Linux in 2002, when I did some web server administration on a Solaris system.  I have used UNIX/LInux in several capacities ever since, including system administration.

I taught Fedora and CentOS on the vocational/college level for 5 years.  Now I am ready to contribute to an open source project.

So, let me introduce myself.

My name is Jonathan Calloway.  I am 37 years old, and live near Chattanooga, Tennessee.  I have a wide range of experiences, including first and second level end user support so graphic and web design to system administration, technical writing, and process improvement.

Thanks!

Jonathan Calloway
calloway
jonathancalloway at gmail.com