How to calculate priority for missing tests or %check

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 17:46:27 UTC 2014

On Thu, 2014-02-27 at 17:50 +0100, poma wrote:
> On 27.02.2014 17:24, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > On Thu, 2014-02-27 at 16:03 +0200, Alexander Todorov wrote:
> >> Btw the URL field in the spec file should be updated to
> >> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/lib/libpciaccess/
> >
> > Oh yes, another useless rpm feature, I'll be sure to make that my top
> > priority.
>
> Care to elaborate why it is so for you?

Are you seriously asking this.

1) There's a URL field in the spec file.
2) Apparently, it's wrong.
3) SOMEHOW, Alexander was able to find the right one.

How do you think he was able to do that?  And, having just come to the
obvious conclusion that he typed it into a freaking search engine like
anyone else who's ever used an internet, why do you think there's any
value in a field that could just as easily be, in every spec file:

Next I expect I'll be taken to task for not using ExclusiveOS.  How
lucky we don't have any actual bugs to work on so we can spend all this
time on useless busywork.

- ajax